Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bio on Thrive Blogger Jacqui

Hi I'm Jacqui,
I will be editing two sections of our blog: "Thrive Through Adoption Issues" and "So What's Next?" You might think well how do you get to edit what's next when you still have not started your family? Well I am already in the "So What's Next" frame of mind. I trust God has answered my prayer for a family and now I am thinking about how do you become a mom. Pregnant women have 9 months to prepare. I guess I've had longer but not taken advantage of it. I think back to the time when infertiltity was the painful banner I wore like the Scarlet Letter, but now I know I have moved into the next phase and I feel I need God just as much to prepare for actual day to day motherhood. I trust God and know He will walk me through it with his patient love guiding me along the way.

No comments: