Monday, September 3, 2007

Bio on Thrive Blogger Amanda

This is a new format for writing about my experiences with my own fertility issues. As a co-founder of The Hannah's Heart Network I have had the opportunity to write for our magazine, write for our website and write for talks and studies.

But wow! This blogging may just set me free! Free to share with you more of what I am thinking and feeling about my life - and hopefully - give you a format to share with me and others what you are thinking and feeling about yours.

I went through seven years of infertility clinics, miscarriages and thoughts about adoption. But my life became much more perfect and content as I realized that the two beautiful stepdaughters who were in my life and who reached out to love me like family were the family God wanted for me!

Can't wait to share with you and meet those of you who have lived my Journey, but especially for those of you who are still traveling that lonely road -- come and join me, I'd love to take a walk with you and chat, cry or cry out along with you -- you are not alone.

Amanda

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Hey Amanda, I tried to email you but it was returned. Not sure why. But thanks for the encouragement you gave in my earlier posting ... this blog site has really helped me to literally "thrive" and I mean that! It is a place where I can let my true feelings show without feeling the pity of family. They love me and hurt with me...so sometimes things are said that is too much for them...hope that makes sense....this is my out... Thanks to all of you who share so much.